Register your boat in Holland or Belgium
Are you tired of all the paperwork, taxes and restrictions when registering your boat in your own country jurisdiction? Do you know it is much easier, cheaper and with minimal restrictions to register your yacht in Holland or Belgium.
We help boat owners from many countries like Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Croatia, Russia and even Turkey to register their yacht under Dutch flag in order to avoid the paperwork and cost that are normal in many other countries. We enlist your sail or motorboat, yacht, jet ski, kayak or water bike under the Dutch Flag inside 3 working days with hardly any paperwork. We will enlist your vessel for a charge of 299 Euro which includes everything and with no hidden expenses. This registration in Holland will be valid for any boat in European waters.
If you need a flag registration for your vessel that is valid around the world, you can use our Belgium yacht registration. This registration takes a couple of weeks with only a bit more paperwork and is valid in any waters around the world. The price for this Belgium registration is only 399 Euro with no hidden cost.
Main reasons for registering your boat / vessel under the Holland or Belgium flag
- Cheap setup, for just 299 Euro / 399 Euro you get expert advise, registration fees & taxes, local address if needed and overnight courier.
- Fast and simple registration in just 3 days for Holland and 2 weeks for Belgium registrations.
- Valid for all European waters (Dutch Flag) or any country in the world (Belgium Flag)
- No Inspection needed
- No maritime restrictions
- Also available to non EU citizens. Click here for more information
- High variety of vessels can be registered including amateur build vessels
- No requirement for a Dutch or Belgium residence or Nationality
- Easy and inexpensive bi annual renewal
- Bare minimal paperwork required
- Bare minimum vessel / yacht equipment required, adjust it to your needs.
- MMSI Service available
- Amateur build boats are no problem
- For VHF, AIS, radar and EPIRB
- Includes call sign, AIS and MMSI number
- 24 hour service
- DHL overnight courier
What documents are needed to register under Dutch flag?
- EU passport OR European ID card *if registering as company can be non - EU passport
- Proof of ownership of the vessel - this can be a sales agreement or insurance policy - as long as the hull and engine numbers are shown on it.
What documents are needed to register under the Belgium Flag
Online form correctly filled in
Authorization letter signed
- Proof / Certificate of nationality and residency
- Copy of your passport or national identity card
- Copy of proof of ownership of your boat (Invoice, bill of sale, notary act…)
- Cancelation of your previous flag (if applicable)
- A copy of the EC declaration of conformity for boats built after 1998 and for the engines built after 2006
- A picture of the side of the boat, or jet ski,
- A picture of the HIN number, or hull number
- A picture of the CE plate of the boat
- A picture of the serial number of the engine(s) if applicable
For Imported boats: Copy of the EC declaration of conformity Proof / Certificate of payment of the EU VAT For home build boats: Invoices of the main elements of the boat, like hull, mast, engine,.. An insurance report Declaration/statement in French/Dutch that you are the builder, stating the model of boat, construction time with start and end date, address of the location of construction and a drawing reference.