- For VHF, AIS, radar and EPIRB
- Includes call sign, AIS and MMSI number
- 24 hour service
- DHL overnight courier
Register your boat in Holland or Belgium
Are you tired of all the paperwork, taxes and restrictions when registering your boat in your own country jurisdiction? Do you know it is much easier, cheaper and with minimal restrictions to register your yacht in Holland or Belgium.
We help boat owners from many countries like Italy, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Croatia, Russia and even Turkey to register their yacht under Dutch boat registration in order to avoid the paperwork and cost that are normal in many other countries. We enlist your sail or motorboat, yacht, jet ski, kayak or water bike under the Dutch Boat Registration inside 3 working days with hardly any paperwork. We will enlist your vessel for a charge of 299 Euro which includes everything and with no hidden expenses. This registration in Holland will be valid for any boat in European waters.
If you need a boat registration for your vessel that is valid around the world, you can use our Belgium yacht registration. This registration takes a couple of weeks with only a bit more paperwork and is valid in any waters around the world. The price for this Belgium registration is only 399 Euro with no hidden cost.
Main reasons for registering your boat / vessel under the Holland or Belgium Boat Registration
- Cheap setup, for just 299 Euro / 399 Euro you get expert advise, registration fees & taxes, local address if needed and overnight courier.
- Fast and simple registration in just 3 days for Holland and 2 weeks for Belgium registrations.
- Valid for all European waters (Dutch Boat Registration) or any country in the world (Belgium Boat Registration)
- No Inspection needed
- No maritime restrictions
- Also available to non EU citizens. Click here for more information
- High variety of vessels can be registered including amateur build vessels
- No requirement for a Dutch or Belgium residence or Nationality
- Easy and inexpensive bi annual renewal
- Bare minimal paperwork required
- Bare minimum vessel / yacht equipment required, adjust it to your needs.
- MMSI Service available
- Amateur build boats are no problem
- No proof of VAT payment is needed